STAY INFORMED ON THE LATEST DEALS
Are you certain that you’re getting the best deals on used equipment or materials for your next project? Sign-up here to receive occasional emails with our top picks.
2007 Mack CV 713 Roll Off Truck, Mack Ascert 370 HP Engine, Mack Maxitourqe
10-speed transmission with approximately 305,500 miles.
Noteworthy information & recent maintenance listed below:
• Overhaul of the Hoist and Reeving cylinders and replacement of lower cylinder pivot.
• Replacement of serpentine, fan & tensioner belts.
• Replacement of electrical wiring for the running lights.
• Regular sampling/testing of hydraulic & motor oil throughout ownership.
• Owned and operated this truck since 2009.
Basic Vehicle Information:
|Model||Medium/Heavy – CBE|
|Engine||Power (HP) 375|
|Transmission||Maxitorque 10 speed|
|Brake System Type||Air|
|Engine Brake (hp) From||335|
|Hoist||Rudco 60k outside container hoist & hydraulic tarper|
|Axle||46,000 lb. rear axle group, 18,000 lb. steer axle|
|Miscellaneous||Heat and A/C, Cruise control, ABS & Differential lock|
Routine hourly-based maintenance of all components of the Heavy Truck with additional hydraulic/engine oil sampling has been performed as required by the manufacturer.
Please inquire for additional information, photos or to make arrangements to look at the machine.
Inquire for pictures and more information.
Looking for a different machine? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org